All fees are listed in USD. Please note that Authors must register by November 2, 2020.
|COMSOC Member – Author||$200|
|IEEE Member – Author||$235|
|Non Member – Author||$335|
|COMSOC Member – Non author||$100|
|IEEE Member – Non author||$135|
|Non Member – Non author||$200|
|IEEE Life Member – Non author*||$0|
|COMSOC Student Member – Non author*||$0|
|IEEE Student Member – Non author||$40|
|Student Non Member – Non author||$75|
Author registration includes: Up to 3 paper submissions, access to all IEEE CloudNet sessions (November 9-11, 2020) and access to online technical proceedings.
Full registration includes: Access to all IEEE CloudNet sessions (November 9-11, 2020) and access to online technical proceedings.
* Registration is complimentary to ComSoc Student Members and IEEE Life Members who are NOT authors.
ComSoc Student Travel Grant
IEEE Communications Society is kindly offering a limited number of Student Travel Grants (STG) to support full-time students for attending IEEE CloudNet 2020 as authors.
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, the STG purpose has been modified since the conference is going to be held virtually, and the criteria have been updated. Consequently, these STG will provide complimentary registrations at full rate for the selected students.
- The applicant should be the author or a co‐author of a paper accepted for publication at CloudNet 2020.
- The applicant must be a student registered toward a Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related field in a college or university when submitting their application.
- To be eligible for IEEE ComSoc STG, the applicant must be a Student Member of IEEE ComSoc (bear in mind that being IEEE Student Member alone does not make an applicant eligible).
- The applicant may not receive more than one STG in any 12-month period.
The applicant should send an application via email containing:
- full name, contact information, country, and citizenship;
- institution, academic program (BSc., MSc or PhD) he/she is currently attending, full-time or part-time student;
- valid IEEE Membership number;
- name and email of the advisor;
- information on whether a paper has been accepted by the conference or not;
- paper ID, title and type (full/short);
- information on whether a first-time conference participant or not;
- a letter that briefly summarizes the applicant’s current research interests and achievements, and how would he/she benefit from participation to CloudNet 2020. This description should be kept to a page maximum.
The advisor of the student must also send via email an advisor’s recommendation letter indicating:
- how CloudNet 2020 covers the applicant’s research areas,
- how the student out stands among other students.
- whether the student has defended his/her dissertation
It is important that both the Student and Advisor motivate the application with respect to the technical objectives of CloudNet and the research work of the applicant.
Once selected and the ComSoc student member status is confirmed, the applicant will receive a complimentary registration code to use for registration as an author.
Applications and recommendations should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line including “CloudNet-2020-STG” and the applicant’s name.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Oct. 26th
RECOMMENDATION SUBMISSION: Oct. 28th
DECISION/NOTIFICATION: Oct. 30th
ACCEPTANCE BY THE RECIPIENT: by Nov. 2nd (conference registration must be completed)